ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Sunday, April 25, 2010

2 years!

2 years of the LauraKateIsCrafty shop on Etsy. Mind you, 2 years in which I've had the shop closed for probably a total of 7 or 8 months while I was living in Armenia and unable to ship things between visits to countries with reliable mail systems...but still. 2 years! Not gobs of sales, but I do hope to change that!

Right now there are 9 dresses and 2 hats. But I've got about 6 more hats to add and a handful more dresses are either ready or cut and waiting. PLUS upon arrival of the boy back to the UK today, he will come bearing a huuuuuge sequin order I placed (and had sent to his office to save on shipping). New sparkles for my hats and maybe even for my dress (itsy bitsy sequins are the best!).


So stop on by, take a look, and I hope you enjoy my summer range!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)