ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Sunday, October 10, 2010

Tastes like leftovers

A few days a week I enjoy leftovers for dinner. Such as this week when I made a huge vat o' potato soup on Tuesday and enjoyed it again on Thursday and again on Saturday. Tastiness. But today, I've spent the past 5 hours or so taking photos of all the leftover goodies from BCUK. Thankfully I packaged them in such a way that I could do it without too much trouble.

BlytheConUk stock


I don't think I've ever had so much stock in my shop. I hope it's not a waste. The summer was spent making things to take to Oxford and, in the end, the raffle table was far more popular than my little 1/2 a stall spot. A few of the sweaters had been sitting around for ages, but most were made over the last while in preparation. And I'm pretty much in love with my wee skirts.

Maybe you are too?



Maybe if people take to my creations, Christmas will come a little easier. That'd be nice. After BCUK and then booking my upcoming 3 1/2 days in Ireland (to see my bestie!), the slight income of supply/substitute teaching isn't really making life smooth. Less takeout, more leftovers! Yum.