ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Thursday, January 6, 2011

darling dolly dailies

as mentioned last week, my one small goal for 2011 is to keep up with a doll photo a day (and later turn said photos into fun monthly scrapbook layouts). the "a doll a day" group on flickr has been great fun to participate in for these first 5 days already and seeing what others come up with for daily snaps is proving to be a great motivator.

today, i thought i'd share some faves thus far from the 1st week(ish) of the project (from some of my favorite dolly people, too):


SistersADAD 3/365
from jo

3/365- Pen and her Boy.
from suzy

Dottie admiring a swan / ADAD 003
from hayley

ADAD 2011 1/365
from beth

ADAD 2011 - 5/365 - Indigo <3
from rebecca (who is the hostess/mod of the great ADAD group!)

and, lastly, my favorite of mine so far:
where we sometimes live when we don't live in london (4/365)


i'm feeling pretty jazzed about my little project for 2011. how about the rest of you? how goes it with your goals/resolutions on the 6th of january?

4 comments:

nuwandalice said...

I'm loving seeing everyone's photos too, even if I'm not participating! <3

laura kate said...

i think i'll find it more tricky to do interesting photos when i'm no longer away from home. new york has been a good backdrop to start an interesting year.

Breeanna @ a brilliant melody said...

Hi there! I wanted to let you know I awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award. I couldn't find your email to let you know. Check it out here: http://www.abrilliantmelody.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

laura kate said...

breanna - thank you so much!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)