ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Wednesday, February 2, 2011

etsy {valentine's} love

Today is Groundhog Day, a fact that went completely unnoticed here in the UK. Back home, they're dealing with a blizzard. Methinks Spring will not come early. But, cold, wet, snowy, or sunny, we're less than 2 weeks away from Valentine's Day. I've found a great little handful of delightful Etsy goodies to get you all in the mood for shmoopiness.



fabulous pillow from shopdirtsa.


the kind of nerdy stuff I'd say to my boy from bombastitch.


pretty letterpress (love the sentiment on this one) from DingbatPress


supersweet mini embroidery from MiniatureRhino.


Keeping on the spirit of Valentine's fun on Etsy, I've got a coupon promo going on in my Etsy now through February 14!



do stop in! :)



and that's right woodchuck-chuckers, it's GROUNDHOG DAY!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)