ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Tuesday, February 22, 2011

poke, poke, poke

Today I'm in love with Pinterest. It's a bit like Polyvore, but not about fashion. Virtual bulletin boards. Little collections of goodness. (Props to Vicky for getting me in on the fun after I'd been window gazing for a bit).

So far I've been working on a birthday wishlist, and some lists of general likes, and prettiness. I've revisted some favorite images and happened upon some new ones. It can pull a picture from anywhere. So while I was able to add a gorgeous shot from flickr, I could also pull a silly MarioKart pic from google randomness.

At this point, my favorite little sloth necklace from MaryMaryHandmade (featured here once before) has been quite the popular pin. It's been "re-pinned" a bunch. Whee!




And with that happy little creature, dear readers, I shall wrap up this evening. It's my week off. I've been cleaning and cooking and laundering and baking and my eyes are a bit tired.

Are you on Pinterest? Add me! :) Do you want to be? Let me know. I have some invites.

3 comments:

Nuwandalice said...

That necklace is the CUTEST! if I could wear jewellery, I would need to own it! :D Awww sloths, so cute <3

laura kate said...

metal allergy??

Cakey(^-^*)/コンチャ! said...

Wow what a cute find!
I'm now going to check out Pinterest - I'm a polyvore addict, so can't wait to see what its all about! x x x

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)