ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Thursday, May 19, 2011

It's Live!

Hello friends and welcome to a whole new look for {she's crafty}. I've been scheming since the winter and spent a good part of April and May learning a lot more web design and loving that the The Scot is a developer (he was super helpful).

Links to the left! Things I love to the right! And all the other stuff in between!
**If I read your blog a lot and you don't yet have a share widget, do get one and I'll add it :). Please grab one of my new buttons if you like - I'd love to get the word out about {she's crafty}.

Do tell me what you think. It's been a lot of nail-biting fun to create!

2 comments:

Nuwandalice said...

Oooh I do like it! ^__^ Especially the fixed background with the floaty panels, if you know what I mean - good job! :Df

laura kate said...

:) :) thanks! i do love me some floaty panels.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)