ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Monday, May 30, 2011

Pinterest Pretties

This weekend I was away in Somerset seeing gorgeous countryside, meeting some cows, and joining my boyfriend and his family as he became a godfather to his cousin's son. So, tonight, a quick little post of prettiness that I've found and/or shared on Pinterest.

If you're not yet using Pinterest, it's such fun! Try it out. If you're anything like me, you'll love it! Here are some lovelies for a late late Sunday night.
















I hope those brought a little smile to your face or maybe even some inspiration! (Click through for sources, more details, etc). Have a super Memorial Day (US folks), Bank Holiday (English folks), or just a great Monday!


2 comments:

splendeur caisse said...

Oooo...so pretty! My favorite is the sewing machine :)

laura kate said...

@splendeur caisse - thanks! (i think the sewing machine might be my fave too!).

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)