ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Treasuring loveliness



Lately, I've become a big fan of Etsy treasuries. I've always loved them, but since they made them readily available to create (rather than a mystical, magical, be-online-at-the-right-time-for-the-privelige-of-a-spot), I think they're an even better tool for Etsy love and sharing. I've made a handful in the last week. So I thought I'd share under the oft-neglected occasional series of Things and Stuff! (Click through the photos to see the full treasuries on Etsy).

The first I titled "Ascot Gavotte" (some of you might get the theatre reference, but I also thought it was just a fun title for a collection of larger-than-life hats)

I do wonder if Princess Beatrice ever does her millinery shopping on Etsy...

The second treasury I'd like to share is Where the Wild Things Are-inspired. Sadly, between the time I created it and 12 hours later, one of the items seems to have disappeared and Etsy wouldn't let me re-add it. Very odd. Oh, well. "And now," Max cried, "let the wild rumpus start!"


Lastly, a little collection of sweet stuff - Honey, be good:


I have, thus far, created one treasury for Blythe, but for regular readers here that's a bit more of the usual. And I wanted to share some new things. Enjoy!

Do you use Etsy to create treasuries? Do share!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)