ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I'm a Cuckoo

Back in February, The Scot got me an absolutely fabulous Valentine's Day present: tickets to see Belle & Sebastian. They're one of my favorite bands and I hadn't seen them since 2006. Last Summer/Fall they did a short tour, but didn't come to London. (I know - rather bizarre). So 3 dates at The Roundhouse at the end of May sold out pretty quickly all the way back in February!

Anyhow, last night was the night. And it was fabulous. A few snaps of the evening. Not my favorite show of theirs to date, but still wonderful nonetheless.


all sing along
this is why you should learn the recorder, kids
(I want to show this to any student I've ever had who didn't see the value of learning to play the recorder).

stuart and stevie
happy fans dancing
(happy fans brought onstage to clap along and dance!)

fun phone pic
yeah!
sunset hues
band in blue


Enjoy! If you're not familiar with Belle and Sebastian, do check them out. To me, they are the sound of my youth. College years and such. Happiness in sound.

Now I'm off to bake some banana bread. Noms.



p.s. - here are some tunes to get you started :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)