ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Tuesday, June 14, 2011

To my fine, Freckled friends

Due to the fab generosity of Leigh-Ann over at Freckled Nest I've got a little promo button there this month. This means {she's crafty} is being seen by lots of new faces for the next couple weeks. (Hello!). So, I thought I'd toss a summertime Etsy promo out there.

During June, visit my Etsy shop and receive free shipping! Just use the code.



Do please add me on Google Friend Connect or Bloglovin' if you like reading {she's crafty}

And you can become a fan on Facebook as well!


Thanks for being lovely readers, both new followers and old! Are you a new reader via Freckled Nest? Say hi! I always read every comment and try to reply to them all. :)


4 comments:

Danielle Barbe said...

just stumbled across your blog and had to comment- it's absolutely beautiful! will go check out your etsy site as well!

laura kate said...

@danielle - thanks so much! i clicked through your profile to your blog and i love the bright design. :)

HazelandMare said...

I am a new reader b/c of Freckled Nest! I think your blog is so cute and I'm looking forward to reading more!

laura kate said...

@Katie - So glad you enjoy it. I've just been reading your haikus and smiling!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)