ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Monday, July 11, 2011

Flying off...

My dear, darling readers - you have heard mention of my upcoming trip stateside. I am absolutely elated to have nearly a whole month in the US and really glad to get to spend much of it with my family and introducing my love to so many important places that are a part of me. The catch? Underemployed teachers aren't so thick with the cash. I've had a bunch of cute Blythe things sitting in my Etsy shop since the Springtime and I'm very much hoping that a little promo will help a few of them leave the nest (and help me be able to do more than hang out in my parents' yard while in the States!)



Do please stop by and see if there's something that tickles your fancy. And, if things stay slow teaching-wise, I might just get some new sewing added into the shop before my trip! (2 weeks away! Eeeps!)

Thanks, oh lovely readers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)