ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Thursday, July 21, 2011

Potter Pinterest Pretties

Last Thursday was a magical night for me. After over a decade of book reading and film watching, my love affair with the Harry Potter series met its last love. The final film came out and I was lucky enough to attend a midnight showing. I was also lucky enough to see Part 1 of the 2 part finale just before. So it was a double bill of awesome.

New HP-tastic 3D glasses in tow, I smiled in between films and cried throughout both.

DSCN8191 copy
I also ate a lot of popcorn.

I spent a bit of time last Thursday creating an end-of-an-era Harry Potter gallery on Pinterest. Here are some favorites:


(via ThePhantomMoon)


(via Caroline Hadilaksolo)










And, after all these pretty thoughts, here's one last one. Who knew Matt Lewis (in all his buck-toothed glory) would turn out so yummy?


The next morning, I boarded a train from Kings Cross station and reflected that Harry's vision was indeed far, far, cleaner.

265844_515503171997_164600007_30430172_1054369_o


I didn't take a ride to Hogwarts. But I would've liked to.

Maybe next time ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)