ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Friday, September 9, 2011

Wrapping it up

Now that I've been back in London for 2 1/2 weeks and I've finished writing all about our trip around the US, I thought I'd just make a wee post with the wrap up. A nice reference to show all the bits of the Adventure in one place. And maybe for anyone who was interested to catch up on a part they missed!


And, if you hadn't noticed already, all these places (save for the train trip), plus home, are pointed out on this map :)


Part 1: Devil's Lake State Park, Baraboo, WI

Part 2: Washington Island, Door County, WI

Part 3: Adventures around Madison, WI

Part 4: The Wisconsin State Fair, West Allis, WI

Part 5: Chicago (Day One)and (Day Two)

Part 6: 19 hours by train on The City Of New Orleans

Part 7: New Orleans (Wed-Fri) and (Gator Day!)

This definitely will be a summer vacation that I'll never forget.

2 comments:

Ashlyn, Matchless Vision said...

What an amazing summer you've had!! I love all of these places, especially Madison and Door County. I grew up in the backyard of State Fair and used to go all the time but its been a long time since I've been there. It was fun seeing your photos of it. I also love your photos of your New Orleans trip! It looked like a blast.

laura kate said...

@Ashlyn - Wisconsin always wins for fun times. It was definitely a good vacation, even if I never ever ever want to venture to New Orleans in August again. Pale midwesterners are not built for it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)