ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Dastardly Dolly Roundup

Halloween is soon upon us. And any dolly worth her salt knows she has to be dressed to impress. So I've put together a fun little collection of Blythe pretties I've found on Etsy (though I might snatch a few of them up!)

Enjoy!


from littleonebao


from CHatcher3


from woollyrockers


from atomic blythe


from megipupu


from lara's fawn


from ciloon


from fern's closet


from pistachio libby


Will you and/or your Blythes be dressing up for Halloween? It's not as big here in the UK as it is back in the US. I'd love to have a costume party but it's more likely that I'll just enjoy some scary movies and seasonal treats on the night (along with my soon-to-arrive Bat Cavey!).

Happy Haunting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)