ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Thursday, October 6, 2011

The real stars of BlytheCon UK

BlytheCon UK was amazing. I didn't do as much as I'd hoped participation-wise since I was running around being the organizer all day, but it was a fun day nonetheless.

Flickr is full of snaps from the day: dolly photos and people photos galore! But I couldn't help but notice the one thing that tons of people took the time to photograph.

"What's that?" you ask? I shall show you:


bcuk07
by dolly mixture

Macaroons!
by pinkyjane

Macarons
by pakitroki

macarons
by ღSamanthaღ (Sam)

Macarons
by sozzielou


by ¤morganours¤

Yummy treats!
by PinkPrettiez aka *Eeffie*

BlytheCon UK 2011
by glitterbat

Macaroons
by miga☺angel

Yep, the hit of the day photography-wise was the refreshment table and the colorful treats it contained. Funky cake stands from Koziol holding delicious and delicate macarons from Paul. Full of prettiness.

I'll be back soon with proper dolly photo goodness. But this little discovery was too fun to not share!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)