ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Sunday, November 6, 2011

Autumnal Edinburgh

While I keep promising to get a bit more up here on {she's crafty}, I've found that I'm rather busy and a bit tired these recent weeks. I am, quite thankfully, working more regularly again. (Hooray!) The work takes me quite a while to get to and from, however. So too many hours of the day are spent on trains and buses!

Last weekend, though, The Scot and I took a train up to Scotland for a long weekend visiting his family. On Saturday we took off to Edinburgh for the afternoon. Lovely wandering up an down the hills, visiting yarn shops and artist shops and generally having a good time.

DSCN8963

I brought Minerva along. Since her eyeshadow mysteriously chipped a while back, I've been so hesitant to take her anywhere. But she needed an outing. And I'm so glad that I did. She glowed among the Fall leaves.

minerva on the hill

Scotland always makes me feel a little more at ease. Relaxed. Happy. Every time I leave I can't wait to go back. Hopefully it will be soon.

1 comments:

Blythe Ghost said...

IT looks like a very cold autumn in Scotland brrrr! But dolly look nice and warm.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)