ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Sunday, November 20, 2011

Give Thanks

It's been 2 weeks since I've posted here. While I hope you noticed my absence, I'm sure you've all gotten on just fine. The late stages of Autumn are upon us here in London and the lack of sun and the chill in the air seem to have sucked away my blogging mojo.

This week, though, I am hoping to be able to share news that I'll be an aunt. My sister's bebe is due any day now. I've been crafting lots of little things for the munchkin (photos when things are finished!). And, of course, Thursday is Thanksgiving.


via: rifle paper co.


As I did last year, I'm hosting a Thanksgiving dinner again. And this year I won't be the lone American (there will be one other). A small gathering (6-8), but one that will have our flat full-to-bursting. I'm really looking forward to it. AND I might just be able to find a source for buying lefse in London (because I don't have a griddle or a wood stove to make my own). Growing up in a family with Norwegian heritage, lefse is a must-have for holiday meals. And I haven't had it much in the past 3 1/2 years.

What are you thankful for? This week I'll be sharing a few things that make me grateful every day. Check back throughout the week and do share your own. :)


2 comments:

Blythe Ghost said...

Looking forward to seeing your crafty stuff and photos of new bebe. Have a lovely Thanksgiving Laura Kate!

laura kate said...

thank you!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)