ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thankful (day 1)

via: rifle paper co.


(This was supposed to post Monday night. But it didn't go through. So we'll just have 2 for Tuesday!)

I am thankful for my health. While my health since moving to London hasn't been the best (with my asthma being the worst in nearly 20 years), I still give thanks for my overall well-being. I'm neither crippled nor troubled in any other major way. Currently, I live in a country with free basic health care. While many days I laugh at the NHS's general inability to deal with some things in a reasonable way (ie: "Hi, I think I broke my toe and want to make an appointment to have it examined." "We can fit you in one week from now.") I am still glad for it. It covers my basic needs.

So many in the world are suffering. Or can't afford access to simple, basic services. I am grateful that I am well and looked after.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)