ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful (day 3)

via: rifle paper co.

Today I am thankful for my newfound aunthood. And my gorgeous new niece.



Lovely little Cecelia Ann was born today. Early this morning. 8lbs 15oz. 20.5 inches long. And her mother (my sister) was in labor for 43 hours. FORTY-THREE HOURS.

I cannot wait to meet the little sweetheart (probably at New Year's). And I fully plan to spoil her to the best of my ability. Largely with knitwear.


2 comments:

Blythe Ghost said...

Congratultions Auntie!!

She's a good size bub ... hope your sister is doing well.

laura kate said...

thanks! my sister is well. recovering at the hospital and home soon!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)