ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful (day 5)

via: rifle paper co.


So it's the day after Thanksgiving. But I have one more bit of thankfullness to share. It's a simple one. But a great one.

oh, hi

I am so incredibly thankful for my wonderful boyfriend. He is my partner in crime. My shoulder to cry on. My rock. Here in London, I don't have much in the way of a social circle. But still I have The Scot to come home to. As I spent a good chunk of 2011 very underemployed (essentially unemployed), I have been more and more thankful that I have this marvelous person in my life who kept the roof over our head, food in our fridge and always offered his arms when I needed them. It really just gets better and better every day.

a boy in the grass

I love this one. And I am ever so thankful that he came into my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)