ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The color of Spring

The weather has been hinting at it on and off for a couple weeks, but according to the calendar Spring is officially here. Hoorah! Here in London the flowers and trees are blooming more and more each day. The sunshine was out today and it was lovely all around.

After my I've-just-gotten-engaged-and-am-a-wedding-guest foray into nail extensions a month ago, I wasn't very happy with my nails. Those fake things were on like rocks and the few that had come off did some serious damage. The other day I decided to treat myself to some professional help. I'm so glad I did, because I discovered a great new color that I think will be carrying me through the Spring and Summer of 2012.

shot_1331919648168


I stopped into the lovely ladies at Nails, Inc. and they got rid of the bad tips, cleaned up my nails in general, and topped them off with this gorgeous color: Portobello. It's a bright coral, but quite on-trend with it's neon-ness. Indoors it has a fun and bright look, but outdoors - especially when the sky is overcast - it's a POW polish. I'm in love! (It's more orangey than Rimmel's Pop Apricot - another coral-y fave of mine).



One of my birthday gifts was a department store gift card, so I think I'll be using that partly to get myself a bottle of this stuff to keep things bright throughout the coming seasons. (That plus my go-to Barry M. glitters)!

What's your latest nail discovery?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)