ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Monday, December 31, 2012

Here's to 2013!

Since starting my Project Life album in November I've been love, love, loving this project. As soon as I can get my paws on it, I'm going to be ordering the Seafoam Kit for my 2013 album. Along with that kit, I'll be using some elements found around the web and have liked the idea of using a calendar, but hadn't found any calendars that I really really loved. And so I made my own.


Since Project Life is something that most people approach in a weekly format, I made both a monthly plain calendar as well as versions with each week highlighted. For my album, I plan to use the weekly cards instead of listing the week number. They were fun to make and I enjoyed making something that'll fit in with the kit I plan to use. If you'd like to try them out too, please do! They're available here (that'll take you to the Google page for the whole folder. Just click 'file' & 'download' and it'll give you access to the whole folder of little calendars)


I'm excited for 2013 and new adventures ahead. I plan to be sharing some pages and would love to see how anyone else might be using the calendars. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the calendar. I love the way you highlighted with different colors. Pam

laura kate said...

So glad you enjoy it!

libbywilko said...

What a fun calendar ! Thank you. Love your PL freebies.

laura kate said...

That's so sweet of you! Thanks for taking time to leave a comment :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)