ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Monday, December 24, 2012

Let Your Heart Be Light

This is the first Christmas that I'll not be spending surrounded by my family. This year it's me and the husband in our new little place here on our own. But we've been working on making it festive.


Christmastimes by LK on Grooveshark
Enjoy some delightful Christmas tunes


Tonight @alantwentyseven and I did some classy Christmas cookie decorating. Sweeties for work! Putting the "mental" in ornamental. A partly dried bit of Christmas cheer in the window.  #orange #pomander Baking up gingerbread cookies and a house too!


Wishing you and yours the merriest of Christmases! Have a wonderful one wherever you are (and enjoy the snow if you have it!)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)