ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Project Life weeks 1 & 2 plus a little freebie!

I began my journey with Project Life just after the wedding. For 2013, I was super excited to be using the Seafoam Core Kit, but it was running late in production. As soon as it became available (and I mean within 10 minutes) last week I ordered it. Today it came. A day earlier than Amazon had me expecting. I was rather excited. (If you follow me on Instagram, you were likely witness to my happy freak out).

As soon as I had a peek through the lovely cards (I also got the Wellington Childhood Edition due to its neutral travel-esque theme), I got to work finishing up the layouts from the last 2 weeks that were just waiting for cards to be done. As I plan on sharing my Project Life layouts weekly, I though tonight would be a great time to begin!

Project Life week1
Week 1

My plans about using my self-created calendar cards changed a bit when the kit arrived. I'd somehow overlooked the fact that the 4x6 filler cards in Seafoam had a pre-printed "label" area. Perfect to stamp week beginning and ending dates! So I decided to just use a monthly calendar the first week of each month and stamp weeks otherwise.

Project Life week2
Week 2

Since I gifted him with a gob of bricktastic awesomeness for Christmas, my husband's love for Lego has been reignited. In celebration of this, I whipped up a couple little filler cards and am offering them up here should you also have a Lego lover in your life!

Project Life brick filler cards
Download the cards here :)

So far I am loving Project Life. Now that I have a core kit, I think I'll love it even more. Can't wait to keep going with this project.


13 comments:

Katie said...

Thank you so much for your wonderful free gifts for Project Life!

Katie said...

Thank you so much for your wonderful free gifts for Project Life!

Scrappydo said...

thanks for these lego cards - they are perfect for my lego lovers (and me!! LOL)

laura kate said...

You are so very welcome!

laura kate said...

My Lego lover is nearly 30, so I'm glad you like them too! :p

Melissa Stebbins said...

Thanks for the cards.

laura kate said...

You're quite welcome.

Rona said...

thanks for the lego cards! they are so cute!

Summer said...

Ohmigoodness. These are so perfect for our family's PL...so. many. lego. pictures. Thank you!

Michelle loves allsorts said...

Thank you! These are gr8!

Shelly said...

I'm just starting project life and I think these would be perfect for my son's lego creation photos! Thanks sooo much!

Kim said...

Thank you for sharing!

Misty Johnson said...

Sweet, thanks so much!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)