ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Winter Blues

Here we are, nearly to February and in a rather mild winter. Regardless of the fact that it's barely snowed here all winter, it's been blah and blech and blergh-y for months.

I miss the sunshine. I am ready for Spring. Although I arrived back in the US as Spring was bursting out last year, I think I became spoiled by already having had spring in London for a while and 3 prior years of early-ish season changes (at least compared to what I was used to in WI).

Just for fun, and to help hold things over until the seasons really to start to change (in March? April? I really have no idea about things in the NYC area), I grabbed some of my favorite Springtime photos from the last few years.

10
lovely girl, lovely sunset (77/365)
heron!
"what's she doing?"
fleurs!
bridge on the river cherwell
blossoms

Now bring on the sunshine!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)