ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Words for a New Year

Hello, 2013. I welcome you with open arms. Engagement and marriage aside, 2012 was a pretty rough year for me. So I am embracing the new year and filling my heart with hope and good wishes for the future.

One of my favorite authors is Neil Gaiman. And, as he often does, he shared a New Year's wish on his blog for 2013. He posts these some years and they're always quite excellent. I made 4 into pretty graphics that I might use in my scrapbooking somewhere. Either way, they are great and focus on doing, making, and letting go of fear. All good things.

New Year's Wish (2013 version) New Year's Wish (2002 version)
New Year's Wish (2009 version) New Year's Wish (2012 version)

To all who read this, I wish a fruitful 2013 full of creating and loving and all the good things mentioned above. Embrace it all, friends. It's the journey, not the destination, and all that jazz. (I'll do my very best to do the same).


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)