ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Little Sunshine

Lately, it's been pretty grey around here. Lots of overcast skies and the occasional drizzle - but mostly just bleh sort-of weather.

The other day the sun was shining beautifully and I realized that I hadn't gone for a dolly photo wander in the longest time. So I grabbed 2 of my girls, got them dressed and prettied up, and in those 10-15 minutes the sun was gone. And it stayed gone for 2 days. Until today. With sun shining and blue skies I decided to actually take advantage of the park near our apartment and ventured out for a few dolly snaps.

This one is my favorite. It has surely brightened up my day (which will now progress into cleaning the apartment...far less fun).

Iris in the tree

Spring can't be too far away now, can it???

2 comments:

trishie said...

What a gorgeous doll, i love her outfit. Hope Spring comes around for you soon!


PS: I'm hosting a Living Nature skin essentials pack giveaway at my blog, hope you enter: http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2013/02/living-nature-review-and-giveaway.html

laura kate said...

Thanks! Her dress is by Julie/House Of Pinku :) I'll take a peek at your giveaway.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)