ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Sunday, February 17, 2013

Around here {instalife}

Post-weekend away has been rather busy here. I may have taken a 3+ hour nap in the late afternoon/early evening today after brunch with friends (after a late late night out with most of the same friends) to avoid falling over with exhaustion. I meant to blog a bit more this week, but life happens. I was up to lots of things.

Lots Of Things:


***













***






*** = snagged from The Scot

Feel free to join me on Instagram. Have a splendid Saturday night (or Sunday morning, as this blog will be timestamped since I've chosen to keep it on London time). I'll be back tomorrow with something yummy from the kitchen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)