ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Project Life: Week 5

Welcome to week 5. This week was a bit of a slow one and I didn't have as many photos as in weeks past, but I kept plugging along. This project is so versatile.


A couple of the 4x6 spots got to have some journaling and such. I really like the look of it.


This week was a moviefest at our house. We took advantage of the on-demand with our cable and had many a cuddle-on-the-couch with a film night. Last Monday I had Jane Austen on my mind, and Persuasion happened to be a freebie option. I love that particular version and the hubs hadn't seen it, so it was greet to share with him. On the top left corner of the movie card, I used one of Becky Higgins' little arrow stickers to point to the journaling (and tie in the arrow element *on* the journaling).


Like so many others across the US, I uttered a rather sad "BLERGH!" as 30 Rock finished its run this week. It had to be included.

Week 5 was great fun. Week 6 will be even better since we're taking a long weekend to Wisconsin on Thursday. It will be wonderful to see my family, to have access to a car and craft stores (!!!!), and to retrieve a few crafty things such as my button/badge machine (it didn't fit in my bags when we moved and is too heavy to ship). I have a feeling Week 6 will span a bit more than 2 pages! (And, in case you missed it the other day, will include my Super Bowl-themed filler card freebie).

Happy February!


10 comments:

Maya Oren-Dahan said...

Looks great! Enjoy your long weekend in Wisconsin! Hope the weather will cooperate with your shopping plans. It is cold and nasty here today :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog this morning!

Miriam Rodriguez said...

what a wonderful spread!!

laura kate said...

So long as the Madison airport stays clear, we should be golden. I can't wait! (And I'm loving PL for finding new blogs to connect with, too!).

laura kate said...

Thank you so much :)

suetrav said...

We watched Moonrise Kingdom this week too - strange show! I wish my dusting of one area led me to clean the rest of my house - lol :)

laura kate said...

Hah! It's a small apartment. That photo shows nearly the whole place (save our little entryway & the bathroom).

brooke said...

Love, love! Your pages look great...so pulled together and clean, but still including lots of fun details. Great work!

laura kate said...

That's so sweet, thank you!

Cerise said...

Great layout! Love the Thomas Hardy quote and the way you dressed it up.

laura kate said...

Thanks! The quote card comes from Elise Blaha Cripe's card set.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)