ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I Am Just Only Myself

After reading this excellent post from Margaret Cho, a small segment of sentences called out to me. She was writing of her tattoos and of other scars and stories her body tells. While I'm not tattooed at all (and don't intend to be), this still spoke to me. I thought it was a quote worth sharing. Lately I'm not the most fond of how my body looks. But, in the end, it is me. I am just only myself.


image source

Just a little something while I am up too late tonight. I am as guilty as many others of judging based on appearance. But I shall try my best to remember this simple thought. We are all only who we are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)