ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Sunday, March 3, 2013

I Can Tell That We Are Gonna Be Friends


Things around this blog have been pretty exciting over the past few months. Since I really started blogging again in earnest (post-wedding), people have started to take notice. This makes me smile. I love making new friends! I love to learn about new things! Making connections is so so so good and just a great thing to do.

Since Autumn, my blog readership has really been on the rise. In 2010 to mid-2012, my average monthly pageview around here was in the 500 range. January 2013 saw more than 1000 views and February closed out with just over 3000. Excitement!

I've begun to follow a bunch of new-to-me blogs lately and have been finding lots of great voices through the many Project Life posts posted through the Mom Creative's linkups and elsewhere. I did write a bit about this 2 months ago, but I really want to try to connect myself to new people and to help others find new readers/friend/like minds through those who are already here.

With all this in mind, and after seeing a number of blog friends using Passionfruit to great success, I decided to give it a go. And you can get a little ad for the swap-tastic price of FREE!. All the details are on my sponsoship page, but the code LKICSWAP will score you a small ad spot for 30 days. Gratis. (More details about other sizes are there as well).

pssst - you can also connect in these ways:

Bloglovin - Facebook - Pinterest - Instagram - Twitter

Won't you be my neighbor?

2 comments:

Candy Pop said...

Well done on your blog traffic! :) I love the blogging community!

laura kate said...

Thanks, Natasha! It largely due to my jump back into my scrapbooking and sharing, sharing, sharing. I'm diggin' it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)