ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Wednesday, March 27, 2013

March Sponsor Round-up!

Last month I started offering sponsorship via Passionfruit (a great service in my opinion). It's been a lovely month and I've been enjoying having some similarly-minded bloggers making new contacts and such through the Laura Kate Is Crafty blog. Today I'm featuring my March sponsors. They're all crafty gals, but each blog has widely varied content. Read a bit about each below and find some new blogs to enjoy!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First up is Denise from Every Hour Here. We've recently become online acquaintances through our mutual affection for Project Life scrapbooking. :)


My name is Denise and I blog at EveryHourHere.com. I am a SAHM with a 7 year old daughter and 3 year old boy/girl twins. My husband, Mark, & I have been married for 13 years and have seen each other go from goth-styled club kids to college radio DJs to parents. Together we love music, books, and spending time in the sun with our family.

EveryHourHere is a mix of crafty endeavors, parenting stories, and thrifting tips and finds. I love documenting our crazy life using Project Life and share new pages each week. I also have a regular series called Life With Twins that shares our experiences and trials and errors with being parents of multiples. Sometimes you'll find quilting/sewing projects, new music recommendations and stories from our day to day life.

You can also find me on Etsy at Bitte Shoen. Here you can find vintage treasures including kid's clothes, linens, books, and housewares. I love sharing my finds with other collectors and only stock items that I truly love.

I'm not new to blogging, but I am pretty new to promoting myself and our life. I've been so inpsired by and met the most amazing women online. I love how we can support each other and use our stories and experiences to lift each other up. These connections help feed my creative spirit and push me to do more and be more for myself and family. I hope somewhere in the posts on EveryHourHere you'll find something that makes you smile, laugh, think, and ultimately inspires you.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next we have Lauren from Sparkle Monster. I met Lauren at BlytheCon in Dallas this past August and she's just a great gal.


My name is Lauren and I'm the voice behind Sparkle Monster. I live in the Dallas-Ft. Worth metro area with my husband and our cocker spaniel. I dabble in all kinds of crafting with knitting and crocheting being my main creative outlets. I'm a bit of a nerd and I like to obsess over Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Adventure Time, Blythe, etc. Most of the time, my love of crafting and geekery come together to make awesome things!

My blog is all about crafting, nerdy pleasures, and whatever else I feel inspired to write about. I'm into fashion as well so there are always lots of clothes involved! I've opened up a bit about my battles with depression and anxiety and I'm an advocate of mental illness awareness.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is Jess from MilkyRobot. We're online acquainted through Blythe adventures, but she's a broadly talented lady!


Hello, I'm Jess! I am an addicted crafter who loves knitting, cats, body positive and blogging! My blog revolves around my world and everything I do and like. I mostly blog about my cats, baking, plush making and self love. I am an amateur photographer and love taking pictures of everything!


Jess's etsy shop can be found --> here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now we come to Lauren of Tastes Like Love. I don't even remember how I happened upon her blog, but it's delightful!


Hello, my name is Lauren, pleased to meet you! I'm a twenty four year old lady happily living with my husband on the Central Coast, Australia. I love drawing illustrations of girls in cute dresses & custom portraits, pots of tea, home wares, blogging and keeping busy. My blog, Tastes Like Love, is my little space where I love to share my illustrations, fancy folk, daily adventures and delightful things!

Follow Tastes Like Love on Bloglovin' --> here!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My other March sponsor is Samantha at IndieAndChic, a fellow newlywed who designs pretty jewelry, runs, and who is giving scrapbooking another chance through Project Life.


If you're interested in sponsoring Laura Kate Is Crafty in April (or anytime), just check out my Sponsor page. Ad swaps are 100% free* and paid sizes are incredibly reasonable. It's a fun way to promote your blog or shop to a group of likeminded readers!


*ad swaps are at my discretion for content

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)