ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Friday, March 8, 2013

A Pretty Dolly on a Grey Day

It is gross outside. Less gross than the past few days as we finally got some snowfall, but it's gone all gloopy and slushy already. This leads back to gross. However, not being one to let a pretty photo opportunity pass by (well, not too often, anyhow), I pulled on my boots and warm things and headed to the nearby park for some dolly photos earlier this afternoon. Even when it's gross out, a well-dressed Blythe always puts a smile on my face.


The 2nd last photo got way overexposed, but I liked it too much to delete it. I rather like how it came out with tweaks.
The final photo is in full color. My boots are black and it really was just. that. grey.

It's now time to get ready for a night out in Manhattan with the boy and his work friends. I've been told there will be karaoke. So that should be an adventure. My boots betrayed me with major leaking during the walk earlier in the day and no sidewalks or streets have been cleared around here - so my feet are not looking forward to the walk to the station. However, snow always cheers me up. And I might just squeeze a Blythe in my bag...

2 comments:

Candy Pop said...

Cute photos.. We had a little snow here earlier, but it didn't stay for long.

Hope you are well. :)

laura kate said...

Thanks! This stuff was gone by the next morning. Spring is slowly trying to peek through!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)