ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Project Life: Week 11

Welcome to Week 11. Birthday week! Woohoo! Admittedly, my birthday was mostly quite low-key. But we did have dinner with ninjas...


Here's the spread with an 8.5x11" AC insert. It's a little layout within the pocketed look of everything else. I quite like it! (The back side holds all my cards)


The main spread


Hello, properly-in-my-30s


Those excellent instagram 3x4 cards are a freebie from Cathy Zielske. I love her.

So that's my week. If you're loving Project Life and always like seeing new inspiration, you should head on over to my pal Meg's brand new blog. I've known Meg since we worked together at a scrapbook store in WI many moons ago. She lives in Wales these days. She's just wrapping up her PhD and finally having some time to blog. I personally can't wait to see what she'll be sharing, so I think you'll all love it too!

It's Tuesday, so I've linked up at The Mom Creative.

8 comments:

therealnataliemartinez.com said...

Looks like you had a great birthday week!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I wish I could keep up with you Project Lifers who manage to make a spread every week!

cate behind the purple door said...

that was birthday week for me, too, although I haven't made my pages yet! happy birthday!

laura kate said...

It just takes a bit of planning, I think. I try to print things out on Sunday and make up the pages either on Sunday or Monday. I've only fallen behind a couple times when I started in late 2012, but I find that having a goal to share the spreads each Tuesday keeps me on the ball. I'm sure that at some points this year (when we move again and during holiday times) I'll get a bit off, but I'll just keep plugging along. My advice is to find a system that works for you to get & keep organized and that makes doing things SO much easier. :)

laura kate said...

Happy Birthday to you!

Nirupama said...

Love your spread! Hope you had a happy birthday :) I love those instagram cards, very cool.

laura kate said...

Thank you so much. The instagram cards are from Cathy Zielske's blog. Her designs are always fresh.

Em said...

Happy belated birthday! Thanks so much for you lovely comment on my blog, I love yours also- added you to my reader! These cards look amazinggggg! (& YAY BLYTHE!)

laura kate said...

:) :) Thanks all around!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)