ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Project Life: Week 9

Week 9, 2013 was a bit of an odd week. It started with a bang and then mostly involved the kitchen. I had a lot of little photos in collages, groups, etc. this week. Much documentation of stuff of life to tell the stories of living.



Even though it's a bit of a mish-mash week for photos, I still like the look of Week 9. The goldenrod color definitely was the feature player this week. I used 3 of the cards from my Oscars-themed PL printable freebie. That card set has brought a lot of new faces to the blog in the last few weeks and I'm very happy for that. If you've used the cards in your own Project Life spread, I'd love for you to share in the comments and I'll be sure to check it out!


The left side of the layout is all about our Oscars party on Sunday. I feel I've already written quite a bit about that this past week, though. So I'll let the pictures do the talking.


On Saturday, I had a really great eye check-up. It was much needed after a horrible experience pre-wedding left me with an incorrect prescription and contacts that don't fit correctly. Most of February was spent in glasses. This was something I really wanted to include, but didn't have a photo for. Google to the rescue! I searched for free eye charts and found this one that helped tell my little story of a wonderful optometrist well.

PSSST - in case you missed my post on Saturday night, I'd love for some more scrapbooking and crafty types to sponsor the blog and I'm doing a free small ad swap at the moment. Please check it out! :)

As I do each Tuesday, I've linked up at The Mom Creative.

8 comments:

Cami said...

I like that Oscar Freebie Journal card. Super fun. And even more fun that you are offering it for FREE! So fun! Thanks! Love your fun pages!

Thanks for swinging by my blog. I loved discovering yours. I'll be back for sure!

Linda Jordan said...

Very cute pages & I love your printable! I also love all the food photos, I do that too, looks so yummy!!

Visiting from Project Life Tuesday,
Linda

Nihao, Cupcake! by Margie said...

Your oscar printables look great in your album! The week together looks awesome. And that's perfect that you included the eye story.

laura kate said...

Thank YOU!

laura kate said...

If nothing else, food is a constant, right? :p

laura kate said...

You're very kind. Thanks!

Nirupama said...

Your pages look great! The oscars cards look so great!

laura kate said...

Thanks much!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)