ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Wednesday, April 10, 2013

80s Movie Night freebie

Like, totally awesome, dude! Grab your popcorn, pop your hair up in a scrunchie, and curl up on the couch for an epic movie marathon. Today we're gonna watch all your favorites: Ferris Bueller's Day Off, The Breakfast Club, Dirty Dancing, Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure, Back to the Future, Sixteen Candles, and even The Princess Bride! They're all in this 9 card printable set that grabs some of the best quotes from some of the best movies of that most bodacious decade.


get them > > > here < < <


So while John Hughes did not direct my (or your) life, I hope these cards can inject a little of that 80s pizazz, optimism, and fun into your Project Life/pocket style scrapbooking. I had a good time making them, and I hope you'll enjoy using them. If you like these, you might also like the cards in my shop. Please take a peek!

My favorite card of the set is the The Breakfast Club one. It's got my favorite detail. And so I leave you with this:



Do please let me know if/when you use these in the comments or via email, FB, or Twitter! It's great to see the cards out and about in the world


9 comments:

Brewed Together said...

Loving the patterns on those cards. So cute! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

Jak said...

Love these, thanks for sharing.

Ps. Love Breakfast Club and the ending, makes me smile every time x

laura kate said...

Thanks much! I had fun creating them!

laura kate said...

Glad to hear it! Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, these are awesome! Rock on. <3

Claire.

laura kate said...

Thanks, Claire!

Deahna22 said...

Love! Love! Love! I love these 80s movies! Thanks for sharing your talent!

Jen said...

Awesome!! I love the movies, love the cards. Great job, and thanks for sharing!

Bernadette Cobler said...

Thanks. LOVE those shows. i loved Pretty in Pink with molly ringwald. Maybe my sisters and I thought it was the bestest, mostest popular movie ever! and it truly wasn't. You have some gooders on there for sure though. Haha.

Cheers

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)