ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Friday, April 12, 2013

A year

One year ago I left London and flew West. It's been quite a year in the meantime. I got married. I moved again (this time a bit more East). It's mere blocks to the river that flows to the sea that flows across to the UK.


If all goes well with paperwork and legalities and all the other details of this sort of thing, we'll be back to my adopted home city by summer's end. (It's my hope that we might arrive around the anniversary of the first time I settled there/the week I happened to meet my now-husband). Every day I miss it. But I do have faith that New York in the sunny spring and summer will offer a fair bit of good times for us all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)