ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Monday, April 29, 2013

Getting ready for Summer with new card sets!

The days are getting warmer and warmer here on the East Coast. The sun is definitely showing her face a bit more often and The Scot and I have been really enjoying walks in the sunshine (even if right now we still need a light coat). With summer on my mind, I've created 2 new pocket-style card sets for my scrapbooking shop.

SUMMERTIME is a set aimed at those bright colors and deep sunsets of the summer season. Beach towels, picnics, giant umbrellas, sand between your toes, flip-flops, and plenty of sunscreen were some of the thoughts in my head as I created these 12 cards.


MODERN MISTS isn't necessarily a set just for summer, but it blends nicely in with SUMMERTIME as well as a few of the popular Project Life editions. This set brings the fun look of misted cards to the scrapper who likes things digital or the scrapper who doesn't want to have to buy a million little spray bottles. Each color has its own unique "spray" effect. Write on them, print on them, use them as a photo mat, or even cut or punch a design from them - they're incredibly versatile. All the fun and none of the mess - that's MODERN MISTS.

Both these new sets can be found in my scrapbooking shop and I hope you'll take a look!

If you like these, don't forget that you still have just over 4 hours left to enter to win one of 2 SEE THE WORLD sets on Tuesday's post (entries close at Midnight Eastern time tonight).


2 comments:

Ashley Armstrong Krueger said...

These are awesome! I love all the misting and I can't wait to get paid so I can get them.

laura kate said...

That's so sweet of you to say!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)