ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Project Life: Week 13

A calm week around here, which was refreshing after the Saturday documented in Week 12. No surprise outings or impromptu trips. Just a lovely week of the usual day-to-day, and a gorgeous day of shopping and park wandering in the city on Saturday.


This week I mixed it up a bit with the elements used on the page. In addition to the BH Seafoam kit and my favorite Martha Stewart labels, I used some of my newly-acquired BH Jade kit (happily scored from HSN on Monday) as well as a card cut from a sheet of 3x4s from the Dear Lizzy line. The little flags on the small journaling card and adjacent pic are from the Michael's Recollections brand. I really love those little bunting and flag stickers. They're great.



It seems so strange that it's April already. 5 months that I've been living on the East Coast and 3 months down in 2013. It's all been going by rather quickly, in the grand scheme of things. I'm loving Project Life more than ever lately, with all sorts of ideas floating through my head. I've been working on a fun new card set, too. You'll see it soon!

Have a super start to your April!

Psst - I'm still looking for lovely April sponsors and am happy to do a free swap. Do please read my sponsor page for more information.


As I do each Tuesday, I'll be linking up at The Mom Creative.

12 comments:

dnsvm said...

Love your pages this week!! I'm starting to feel some regret over not jumping on the HSN deals.

travelscrapsleeprepeat said...

I am so jealous of how spring-y your photos/pages are. This is my favorite page so far! I can't wait to see the new cards-you know I am a fan!

brooke said...

your layout looks great! and i love your easter egg fingernails. so cute and fun!

Tracey Crafts said...

I love the lazing in the park and the cupcakes - yum yum!!

Kelsey McEvoy said...

Love your pages this week! How lucky to have scored some PL loot from HSN! That "you make my heart sing" 3x4 is amazing!

laura kate said...

Thanks, Denise! The HSN thing was a bit of a treat, as I didn't think my husband would be game (since I'm still out of work, I don't have spending cash), but he thought it seemed a good deal that I'd use eventually anyhow! I'm absolutely loving the variety of Jade and how it meshes so well with a lot of the Seafoam colors. Don't worry - so many of the new stuff will be available in a month! :)

laura kate said...

Yay! The springiness comes and goes. It was icy again yesterday. Bipolar weather, for sure.

laura kate said...

Thanks! I did my nails with Nails, Inc's little spring/summer set.

laura kate said...

Thank you! I wrote a bit about the cupcakes the other day, if you'd like to read more. :)

laura kate said...

:) That card is from the cut-apart 12x12 from Dear Lizzy. I love it too!

Nihao, Cupcake! by Margie said...

Cute cupcakes! I love how you layered the MS labels. Those are my favorite too - I may have to try doing that with some washi tape. I think I bought the same Recollections banners and bunting set but forgot I had it until right after I finished my layout! Must put my things away sooner! :) I love what you did with them and I am now excited to use them next week.

laura kate said...

They really are great fun. I've used them on a couple traditional pages and thought they just fit the sunshiney feel of that half of the PL spread so well. Can't wait to see how you use them!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)