ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Project Life: Week 14

Week 14. Fourteen. April. Zoinks! How is this year flying by so quickly? I suppose that's part of being an adult - noting how quickly the years fly by. But it does seem so very true. The older I get, the less time I seem to spend in any given spot or experience. This year I am slightly thankful for things moving along, as my big plans for the year lie in the summer. But I don't want to miss out on the spring either. I'm really glad for Project Life to help me hold my memories.


Our week was pretty quiet, with some punctuations of excitement: Easter afternoon at Barcade (if you're unfamiliar, it's just what it sounds like), a movie on Saturday, and - most notably - we caught our first ever NHL game on Monday. NY Rangers vs. Winnipeg Jets at Madison Square Garden. Our seats were in the 2nd to last row, but turned out to have a great view. I'm not exactly someone who is into organized sports, but I wanted to join The Scot for the experience (he loves hockey) and it turned out to be a lot of fun!


The photo below in the 2nd-from-right middle pocket is a favorite of the week. We were at my husband's office on Friday night (40+ stories above lower Manhattan) and I wanted to snap a shot of the city lights. The office lights were so bright that I couldn't avoid getting a reflection as well. In the end, I LOVE how the Empire State Building is set off from the dark reflection of my phone. Sometimes those things we at first see as mistakes turn out to be the real gems.


This week I did some mix-and-match with kits and such again. BH Seafoam, BH Jade, some washi tape, some Martha labels, the bunny card from my own Eastertide freebie set, letter stickers, and writing on the photos. It's a pretty simple spread, but I really like the look of the week.

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for a totally tubular new card set!


As I do each Tuesday, I'll be linking up at The Mom Creative.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Ooooo I love snooping at other people's project lifes! I love that Spring has Sprung card, so pretty :) xx

laura kate said...

Hah. Me too! Text overlays on photos are a fave of mine. I just took a peek at your blog and it's lovely - one more to add to my Bloglovin' list :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)