ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Wednesday, May 1, 2013

April sponsor round-up!

Here we find ourselves on May Day and April is gone in the blink of an eye. It was a pretty lovely month around here, but I'm glad to be heading into warmer and sunnier days ahead! In April the blog had some new and some returning sponsors and I'd like to let you know a bit about them.

If you're interested in sponsoring and/or awapping ads for May (and beyond), please check out my sponsor information page. Laura Kate Is Crafty has been growing by leaps and bounds in 2013 with the January - April average pageviews at 10x that of the 2012 average, and as it continues to grow I'd love to connect with some likeminded bloggers (be you crafty, kitchen-minded, full of adventure, or something else fabulous!).


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first new sponsor for April is Brooke of Grace and Light. We've become online acquainted through Project Life scrapbooking.


Hi! My name is brooke petermann. I am a wife and mama and Project Life is my favorite crafting project of the moment, but I tend to switch favorites every few years. I write at www.graceandlight.typepad.com.

I like to write about my goals, my crafting projects (usually scrapbooking, cross stitching and painting) and general musings about my life. I love happy and modern design.


You can find my shop at www.graceandlight.etsy.com. Currently, I am selling Project Life journaling cards. In the past, I have sold modern cross-stitch pieces and, in the near future, I hope to add some paintings.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My 2nd new sponsor for April is Rachel of Pointless Pretty Things, a gorgeous blog I happened upon (I forget how?) and just love.


Hello, my name is Rachel and I am a set designer, events stylist and blogger living in London.

My blog, Pointless Pretty Things, is a design and lifestyle blog focused on the little things that make life great. I like sharing crafty DIYs, snippets from my design career along with simple ways to live life creatively!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Returning sponsors for April were the fabulous:

Every Hour Here (aka: Denise)
Sparkle Monster (aka: Lauren)
Tastes Like Love (aka: Lauren)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to all my April sponsors and let's have a wonderful month of May!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)