ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Saturday, May 4, 2013

May the 4th Be With You for iNSD!

Happy (inter)National Scrapbooking Day! This year iNSD happens to fall on the 4th. And you know what that means...


Get your iNSD freebie > > > here < < <




I claim no copyright to the logos or characters used on these cards. Turning the classic fan favorite into a card set was great fun. There are plenty of wannabe Jedi young and old out there and I hope these cards will help you tell their stories and add some fun to your Project Life or other pocket-style scrapbooking. :)


5 comments:

Ashley Armstrong Krueger said...

I love this!

laura kate said...

Glad to hear it. :)

rachel said...

Thanks laura kate! This little freebie made my Week 18 perfect :) Here 'tis: http://rachelannrunnalls.blogspot.ca/2013/05/project-life-week-18.html

laura kate said...

Super cute! Thanks for sharing this!

Love and Lollipops said...

Thanks so much Laura Kate for these! I am busy using them in my plans for a Star Wars Lego party for my little guy turning five in a few weeks time. I'll definitely share some pics of how I've used them. Take care, Georgia :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)