ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Project Life: Week 19

Welcome to week 19. A pretty low-key week at our house that largely was filled with The Scot enjoying the Rangers being in the NHL playoffs. There was also a lot of salsa.


This week featured BH Seafoam, my own calendar card, Martha Stewart labels, and some Amy Tangerine stickers along with a lot of writing and some assorted washi tapes. Not a lot to say about the pages, really. They're pretty simple and self-explanatory!


I hope all the moms reading this had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday. In case you missed it, take a peek at the Mother's Day freebie I shared on Friday. Enjoy it!

As usual, I'll be linking up at The Mom Creative's Project Life Tuesday.


2 comments:

Cerise Wade said...

Great layout. I love that you got to see Iron Man 3 and Great Gatsby. Might have to bring that idea up with my husband.

laura kate said...

They were both really good. I love Baz Luhrmann's aesthetic in general, and it worked so well with Gatsby!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)