ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Project Life: Week 20

And so we find ourselves 20 weeks down in 2013. This post is coming much later in the day than I usually share on Tuesdays, but this morning I had a bit of an adventure. I'll write about it later. But for now, onward to Project Life!


Not a special week in any way. I continued with my usual combo of BH Seafoam and BH Jade kits mixed with Martha labels. This week I did a few titles, etc. printed directly on the photos. It's something I haven't been doing a ton of lately, but I really like the look. Especially circles. I'm digging circles a bunch of late. (Yes, there is a photo missing. We were at an event on Saturday and the photographer on hand took a great snapshot of the 2 of us, but it's not yet been posted online. I plan to add it when it becomes available).


I really like how the title on this card turned out. Originally I had planned to place it straight across, but then I saw the angle of the stairs in the photo and it just clicked. Love it.


The title on this bit sort of contrasts the last one. My journey to a fitter and healthier me is indeed a journey. Ups and downs. And cheesy tater tots are delicious & tempting.

Check back later in the week for a small offering you might find helpful to telling your story of the upcoming holiday. In the meantime, you can always check out my index of freebies right here.

As I do each week, I'm linking to Project Life Tuesday at The Mom Creative.

10 comments:

meg said...

I super love the title on the stairs!Also, the day you walk away from a cheesy tater tot is the day we are going to have to stop being friends. True story.

Vicki said...

I love this week's layout, Laura Kate! And I love that comment above! : ) The yellow looks great, as does your circle. Great job!!

laura kate said...

Totally. This is why we *are* friends. :)

laura kate said...

Thanks, Vicki!

Katie from Katie's Nesting Spot said...

Funny that you mentioned you were liking the circles, that's the first thing I thought, "Oh I love that yellow circle!"

Denise said...

Love your layout this week!!!

laura kate said...

Great minds think alike!

laura kate said...

Thanks, Denise!

Meryl said...

I ultimately decided against organizing my photos using project life, but every time I see a cute layout like this I reconsider--so fun!

laura kate said...

Oh, thank you! That's so kind. Even if you don't do the weekly approach, I think doing the PL approach to photos if you're not game for the more fancy-type scrapbooks gives lots of options for pretty & creative expression. Think of it - you could have a cool themed album all about your chickens!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)