ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Sponsor Laura Kate is Crafty in June!


Would you like to get some exposure for your blog, shop, or site? Please consider sponsoring here on the Laura Kate is Crafty blog. Sponsorship is incredibly affordable with 3 ad sizes available and I even offer a 100% free option for ad swaps!

The blog is growing every day. 2013 pageviews are about 100-200 a day, with a monthly view of 3,000 - 5,000+. Followers via other social media are on the rise as well. I aim to post at least 4 times a week. Each week I share my Project Life pages on Tuesday, most Sundays I share a recipe, and my scrapbooking/Project Life freebies have become quite popular. Non-themed posts happen along the way.

I'd love both new and returning sponsors and hope you'll consider becoming one! Check out all the details ---> here.


*************

A big thanks to my May sponsors, all of whom were continuing sponsors! Please check them out!
* Pointless Pretty Things
* TastesLikeLove
* Every Hour Here
* Sparkle Monster



2 comments:

sarah.boirin said...

I've added your {button} to my blog :)

laura kate said...

Thanks, Sarah! If you want to advertise your blog here, just use the free swap code :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)