ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Friday, June 21, 2013

Find Your Voice - join in!

Starting this coming Monday, I'll be a contributor the Find Your Voice workshop over at Rukristin Papercrafts. If you're a scrapbooker, blogger, or general crafty type, check it out and join in! It's 100% free and I'm quite looking forward to the weekly prompts and challenges!


Here's what Kristin, the creator/host has to say about the workshop:

Find Your Voice is about embracing, finding and practicing with your storytelling voice. You can participate in almost any way – photography, digital images, social media, prose, scrapbooking and paper crafting. It is eight weeks long, including an introduction and a wrap up. Each week subscribers and participants will get a prompt, a lesson and a worksheet.

There are a number of scrapbookers/crafters/bloggers who will be part of the creative team and lots of people are already geared up for Monday's start date over at the Facebook group. I'm quite interested to work on developing my own storytelling style within my Project Life and my 12x12 scrapbook pages over the course of the workshop. You can find out more at Kristin's blog. I can't wait to get started!


2 comments:

Rachel said...

This looks amazing! I've just subscribed :) excited!! Thanks for the tip!

xxx

PS. I'm working on your spotlight feature today, I'll let you know when it's up :)

laura kate said...

As a contributor, I've got a sneak at some of the first weeks' prompts and they're looking good. I think it'll be fun - glad you've joined!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)