ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Wednesday, June 26, 2013

June sponsor roundup!

Here we are at the end of June and I've had some great sponsors here on the blog this month. 3 new faces and 3 familiar ones. I'm glad for all of them at hope you'll check out all their sites!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

First up is Emily from Mrs. Crafty Adams. We've just recently becoming online acquainted and I'm so glad she chose to connect with my readers!


From Emily: I'm a thirty-something pharmacist by day and crafter by night. I've been married for 2 years and we love to travel. I've been a crafter since I was a little girl - my mom taught me! I currently scrapbook, knit, and crochet.

About her blog: Mrs Crafty Adams is always seeking fun, new ways to document her memories. She loves trying new ideas and different mediums to tell her story. She tries to push herself out of her comfort zone and wishes she could craft all day, every day.

Mostly I post smashbook pages, crafts, Project Life, DIY, Instagrams, and things going on in my life.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other new sponsors are:

*Sarah from Sarah Boirin - we've known each other through the Blythe world for a few years and Sarah is just getting in Project Life scrapbooking!

*Jess from JessVartanian.etsy.com, a cute illustration shop.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Returning sponsors are:

*Denise from Every Hour Here who would like to offer Laura Kate Is Crafty readers a 15% discount using code "CRAFTY JULY" from her adorable Etsy shop, Bitte Shoen. Thanks, Denise!

*Rachel from Pointless Pretty Things who has some really lovely stuff on the blog of late.

*Lauren from Tastes Like Love who has been busy with her beautiful new baby.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks again to all my wonderful sponsors! If you're interested in becoming a sponsor here, please don't hesitate to FIND OUT MORE. It's easy and affordable and I'd love to connect with more people!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)