ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Monday, June 24, 2013

Sponsor Laura Kate Is Crafty in July!


June is coming to a close and July is going to be an exciting month here at Laura Kate Is Crafty. If you're interested in getting some exposure for your blog, shop, or site, I'd love if you'd consider sponsoring here. Sponsorship is incredibly affordable with 3 ad sizes available and I even offer a 100% free option for small ad swaps!

Laura Kate Is Crafty is growing as a blog and my scrapbook card designs are increasingly popular as well! As a crafter, I'm becoming more involved in various projects around the web and real world and all this is bringing traffic to the blog. 2013 pageviews are about 100-200 a day, with a monthly view of 3,000 - 5,000+ and my social media numbers continue to rise (you can check those links out to the right of this post). In addition to posts as-they-happen, each Tuesday I share Project Life pages, most Sundays I share a recipe, and my scrapbooking freebies are updated on about twice a month!

Later this week, I'll be sharing a bit about my lovely new and recurring June sponsors and I hope you'll consider becoming one in July! Check out all the details ---> here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)