ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Friday, June 28, 2013

Tiny stitches everywhere


In addition to the embroidery I've been learning and loving, I've been getting back to my tiny knitting again. It had been a few months since I'd sat down with any of my mini knits and I've had a great time picking it back up. For some people, winter = knitting. Which, based on yarn and wool and temperatures, makes a lot of sense. But I've always loved summer knitting. Right now I'm trying to get lots of fuzzy little rainbow sweaters knit up to have ready for BlytheCon UK in Glasgow in October. Right now that seems a long way off, but I know it'll sneak up on me!

Tomorrow The Scot and I are hopping on plane and heading to Wisconsin for a 9ish days. I'm really looking forward to it. My tiny stiches (of various kinds) will be coming with me. Bonus: the only yarn shop that I know I can get the great rainbow yarn I'm using for these sweaters is located where we'll be for most of the week. It'll be great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)