ABOUT    |    SHOP    |   EAT SOMETHING SUNDAY   |   FREEBIES   |   SPONSOR   |   CONTACT



Monday, July 29, 2013

Arrowed! - an adventure collection

Right now my life is about adventures. Big and little. Nearby and far away. It's also about going: going forward, going on, just keeping going. In that spirit, I've got a new card set in my scrapbooking shop called Arrowed!**.


I think it's a great little set for all sorts of adventures. Travel adventures and daily adventures. Sometimes we all need a little arrow reminding us to keep on keeping on and sometimes we get the chance to follow the arrows to something exciting and new. Whatever sort of adventures fill your life, I hope you like this card set!


**If you get the reference in the title of this set, I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I try to reply to comments, so check back if you have a question. :)